The Opportunity to Help Transform Our Nation Is Now
Our mission is to ignite Christ-centered movements of revival among God’s people that display His glory and advance His kingdom throughout the world. God re-confirms this mission each year, empowering those who minister with us to be bold and effective in carrying it out. We are praying and waiting on God to write the next chapter of revival in our lives, to bring about a spiritual awakening within our families, churches, and nation. We believe this could be the year God will show Himself in an unexplainable way. Do you . . . or does someone you know . . . have a heart to serve in the cause of revival? The opportunity to help transform our nation is right now.
Life Action offers many ways for you to use your God-given gifts to further His kingdom and He is using the outreaches of Life Action to revive the lives of believers throughout the nation and around the world!
Tour with Life Action
Life Action is seeking college-age young people who have a desire to see God transform hearts and lives! Learn more about a one-year mission opportunity offering you unprecedented spiritual growth, lifetime relationships, and the chance to connect with others from all over the U.S.
Serve with Revive Our Hearts
Looking to invest your life in God’s Kingdom? We’d love to have you consider joining us in calling women to freedom, fullness, and fruitfulness in Christ.
Work at Life Action Camp
Want to make a difference? Want a place to serve, grow, and thrive? Want to experience camp ministry first-hand? Then consider serving on CREW at Life Action Camp!
Life Action offers many ways for you to use your God-given gifts to further His kingdom and advance the gospel. Through our local church teams, family camp, pastors’ retreat center, media ministry, and women’s ministry, God is using the outreaches of Life Action to revive the lives of believers throughout the nation and around the world! Below are some of the areas where you can serve through the outreaches of Life Action:
- Digital Director: Responsible for the oversight, strategy, development, content distribution, and growth of Life Action websites, apps, email subscriptions, social media, and other digital media.
- Marketing Director: Responsible for developing and implementing marketing and awareness campaigns for Life Action including Life Action Camp, Local Church Events, The Lodge, products and resources, as well as general brand awareness.
- Senior Ministry/Donor Rep
- PT or FT Ministry Donor Rep: (2) Off-site regional position. Responsible to develop relationships with and minister to current donors and ensure they are increasingly engaged and to cultivate new partners.
- Data Analyst Specialist: Responsible for segmenting and analyzing appropriate data, identifying and interpreting patterns and trends, and ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Promotional and Editorial Copy Writer: Writes marketing and promotional copy for print and digital media: including advertising, direct marketing, flyers and brochures, e-mails, social media posts, and the Life Action website. Edit and review copy to meet brand standards and tone-of-voice guidelines. Collaborates with in-house design and development teams to draft monthly editorial content for various projects and campaigns.
- OneCry Director: Responsible for the oversight, strategy, development, content distribution, and growth of OneCry
- Marketing: Responsible for developing and implementing marketing and awareness campaigns for OneCry events, products, and resources, as well as general brand awareness.
- Admin Assistant
- Web technician: Provide support for hardware and software on web servers. Maintain, upgrade and install hardware and software. Needs background with WordPress; experience as a app developer would be useful but not required.
Revive Our Hearts
- Administrative Assistants: Provide strong administrative and clerical support to one or more ministry directors or managers. Assist with department and project communication, as well as provide efficient handling of ministry information. These positions require strong computer skills, as well as excellent communication and time management skills. (Full-time position in our Niles, MI headquarters)
- Publishing & Events Assistant: An individual to provide assistance in managing event details from conception through to completion. Will also assist with various publishing projects (from conception, creation, production, and printing). Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and a magnitude of details. Proofreading ability would be an asset. (Full-time position in our Niles, MI headquarters)
- Ambassador Coordinator: An experienced project coordinator to assist the National Program Director with growth and expansion of a nationwide ministry outreach. Must enjoy working with people (via phone/skype, etc.). Needs strong computer (Word, Google docs, Gmail), database, and administrative skills; able to multi-task and possess problem solving abilities. (Full-time position in our Niles, MI headquarters)
- Editorial Manager: This individual must have a heart and passion to communicate a counter-cultural message to women today through print media. Should possess an ability to manage overall development, strategy and implementation of ministry publications. Must have writing experience, an excellent grasp of grammar and language mechanics, with knowledge in design and copy layout. (Full-time position in our Niles, MI headquarters)
- Design Manager: This person needs to be skilled at design in digital and print media. Ideally, we want to find a person that currently fits the Revive Our Hearts design preferences but someone who has leadership potential to lead the design direction for the ministry into the next 5–10 years. (Full-time position in our Niles, MI headquarters)
- Software Developer: This individual must be proficient at python (specifically django) business logic coding which is the system that undergirds our largest web properties. They must have a strong grasp of server architectures and must stay abreast of the latest technology trends.
- UX Developer: This individual needs to be gifted in user interface design. This is the intersection between our corporate design standards and effective user pathway design. This person needs to know responsive web UI development and it is beneficial if they understand the django web template language.
General Areas of Service
- Assistant Event Planning
- Accounting Associate
- Data Processing
- Customer Service Associate
- Helpdesk Associate and Trainer
- Network Administrator
Apply for a Position Today
If you are interested in opportunities to serve with Life Action Ministries, please call our Staff Services Department (800-321-1538) or send us an email. Feel free to send along a copy of your résumé, if you have one. Someone from our office will follow up with you. We look forward to connecting with you!